Who we are:
Our website address is: https://www.palmcovebeauty.com.
Booking Guidelines & Recommendations
We recommend you book ahead for all treatments so not to be disappointed.
- Please let us know in advance if you have any health or allergy considerations that may effect your treatment.
- Please leave a voice message or text if phone is not answered as we may be with a client and we will respond asap.
- Being late for your appointment may be cancelled or your treatment may be shortened but charged at full amount of booked treatment time.
- All new bookings/long appointments require 50% deposit for their services to secure the booking.
Deposits are NOT refundable
We will allow you to transfer your deposit to another appointment time only if 24 hours notice is given.
- Gift certificates risk forfeit if 24hrs notice is not given.
- Gift certificates must be used before valid date.
- Gift certificates are non refundable but we will change or transfer treatment with instruction.
- Gift certificates are available for all listed services.
- Please notify the salon at least 24 hrs prior to cancellation or alterations.
- Less than 24 hrs notice will incur a 100% fee of your booked appointment.
- Failure to show will be charged at 100% fee of your booked appointment.
- Cancellations are excepted by Phone or SMS
- Please turn mobile phones down or on silent.
- Please sit quietly while waiting for Therapist as she will know you have arrived & may be still with a client.
- Please wait for the Therapist to invite you in to salon.
- Sit & relax on chairs outside of salon on veranda.
- The powder room is down the far end of veranda.
“At Palm Cove Beauty we are COVID SAFE… we do our best everyday to create a safe and hygienic environment for our staff and clients”.
If you are feeling unwell, PLEASE! do not come to the salon for an appointment. Instead, Contact us and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment for when you are better.
If you have been OVERSEAS or INTERSTATE within the last 2 weeks, or been in close contact with someone who has, please contact the Salon to Reschedule your appointment.
Please be advised that during this time, we have the right to refuse service.
Thank-you for your understanding and co-operation.